Do you really need a security alarm system in Port Charlotte or North Port?
FBI crime statistics show that Florida’s crime rate is generally higher than average rate found in the United States. Reported crime statistics from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement indicate that there were 381 violent crimes and 4,199 property crimes in Charlotte county including Port Charlotte and North Port during 2010. Averaged over a ten year period, that’s a combined total of 45,800 victims of violent and property crimes.
The simple fact is that a professionally installed, monitored security alarm system significantly reduces the likelihood of your family being victimized. The peace of mind a home security system brings to your family is priceless.
Who is Executive Electronics?
Executive Electronics of Southwest Florida Inc is a privately-held, family-owned and operated company. EE is the leader in the design, installation, and servicing of professional security systems in the Port Charlotte area and throughout Southwest Florida. Since 1983, the company has specialized in monitored security and surveillance, home theater, surround sound, whole-house audio/video distribution, and fire detection systems.
EE provides homes with:
- Security burglar alarm systems
- Motion detectors
- Fire alarm and fire detection systems
- Security video cameras (closed circuit television or CCTV), surveillance systems
- Digital video recorders, time-lapse, multi-channel
- Medical alarm systems, medic alert
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Central vacuum systems
- Audio and video distribution systems
- Home theater
- Surround sound
- Structured wiring
- Access control
Some of the major brands we offer:
- First Alert Professional Security Systems authorized dealer
- Honeywell Security and Fire authorized dealer
- Stewart Filmscreen Corporation
- Digital Protection
- Universal Remote Control
Executive Electronics of Southwest Florida Inc serves the Port Charlotte area and all of Southwest Florida.