New website features bring convenience
June 30, 2016
June 30, 2016
Today we’re introducing a new website feature designed to make your life a little bit easier. Now you’ll be able to pay invoices or set up automatic payments with ease. You’ll also be able to request service and then see how the service was resolved.
Check out the black menu bar at the very top of our website. “Request service” and “Pay your bill” both take you to the login for the new customer service area. The first time you visit, you’ll want to click on “Setup new account”. Once you complete this step, you’ll be able to do a number of things:
- View your new invoices and your paid invoices
- Print an invoice
- Pay an invoice with a credit card or with a bank payment (ACH)
- Add or delete a credit card or bank account
- Sign up for auto-pay
- Request a service call (create a service ticket)
- View open and closed service tickets
- Add notes to service tickets
- Upload (attach) a document to a service ticket
- View documents attached to a service ticket
Your data is secure
Our new customer service portal uses the latest SSL security. All of your personal data is fully encrypted using 64-bit technology.
Get started now!
Take a few moments now to visit “Pay your bill” and set up your account. We think you’ll love the convenience and time savings!
Have a question?
If you have any questions about the new features, visit the Contact us page or call (239) 597-9077.