Do you need a security alarm system in the Immokalee area?
According to the FBI, Florida’s crime rate is higher than average rate found in the United States. Crime statistics from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement show that 1,050 violent crimes and 5,861 property crimes were recorded within Collier county during 2010. Projected over ten years, that’s a total of 69,110 victims of violent and property crimes combined within the county.
Studies show that homes protected by a professionally installed security system are less likely to be victimized by criminals. The fact is, a professionally installed, monitored security alarm system in your home significantly reduces the chance of your family being victimized. The peace of mind it brings to your family is priceless.
Who is Executive Electronics?
Executive Electronics of Southwest Florida Inc is a privately-held, family-owned company. Since 1983 EE has been a leader in the design, installation, and service of professional security systems throughout Southwest Florida. The company specializes in monitored security and surveillance, home theater, surround sound, whole-house audio/video distribution, and fire alarm systems.
We provides homes with:
- Security burglar alarm systems
- Motion detectors
- Medical alarms, medic alert
- Video surveillance cameras, closed circuit television, CCTV
- Video recorders
- Video cameras (closed circuit television or CCTV)
- Video recorders, multi-channel, time-lapse
- Medical alarms
- Fire alarms
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Heat detectors
- Home theater
- Surround sound
- Audio and video distribution systems
- Structured wiring
- Central vacuum system
The brands we offer and service:
- First Alert Professional Security Systems (Authorized dealer)
- Honeywell Security and Fire (Authorized dealer)
- Stewart Filmscreen Corporation
- Universal Remote Control
- Digital Protection
Executive Electronics of Southwest Florida serves all of Southwest Florida including Immokalee and the surrounding areas.