Home automation systems
Home automation by Executive Electronics
You’re in total control
Would you like to return home from a trip and know that the temperature is at a comfortable setting? When you arrive home late, would you like the lights to come on for you automatically? Would you like to be able to unlock the front door from your phone when the kids forget their keys? You bet! Executive Electronics can bring your home to life with a customized solution that will fit with your lifestyle and budget and grow with your changing needs. Enjoy your home more by taking control.
Control your home’s temperature
Honeywell’s thermostats with Z-Wave® can automatically adjust to your preferred setting every time you arm or disarm your security system. You can easily create customized scenes and schedules for your comfort and for energy savings, or you can conveniently control your thermostats on-the-go via your smartphone. Precise temperature control provides better comfort and fewer large temperature swings (saving money). Do you have children who like to adjust the thermostat? You can create lockouts to keep your home’s temperature limited to a minimum or maximum setting. Save money. Enhance your comfort and convenience. You’re in control.
Control your home’s lighting
Turn select indoor and outdoor lights on or off automatically every time you arm or disarm your security system. Tell your system to turn one set of lights on 30 minutes before you get home from work and turn another off an hour after you’ve gone to bed. You can program scenes and schedules for ambience and security, and control your lights from any remote location. Enhance your safety and convenience. You’re in control.
Control your locks
How would you like to be able to unlock the front door for your smartphone when the kids forget the key? Is a neighbor or friend planning to stop by to drop off a package? Unlock the door from the comfort of your office— right from your smartphone or PC. Are you on vacation? Using your smartphone, unlock a door for your relative or your maid. When you arm or disarm your security system, you can have the doors lock and unlock automatically. For greater convenience and safety, you can even set scenes and schedules. Whatever your needs or lifestyle, your home automation can be set to accomplish all of your goals. The possibilities are endless! Enhance your safety and convenience. You’re in control.
Automate everything with schedules & scenes
Creating scenes and schedules can enhance your lifestyle and help you save money and energy without any change in your daily routine. With a “Goodnight” scene you might want the doors to lock and the lights to shut off when you arm your security system at night. You may want to create a schedule to have the porch and hallway lights on and the thermostat set to a specific temperature an hour before you leave the office so you arrive to a comfortable, well-lit home.
With scenes and schedules, your connected home will adapt to your habits and lifestyle.
Keep an eye on things with cameras
You’ll be able to keep an eye on things around your home on a tablet, a smartphone or on a PC. You can check on your kids and pets, screen visitors at your front door and view activities happening around the outside or inside of your home whenever and wherever you want.
Do you want to record the views from your cameras for future reference? We can add a video recorder that will archive the scenes from all of your cameras. You can retain a recording of activities recorded by all of your cameras as long as you want.
Integrate your home entertainment
Entertainment in your home can be a high quality, cinematic experience when you integrate your Honeywell system with an Elan system by Executive Electronics. Your system can also be integrated with popular home systems from companies like Control 4®, Lutron® RadioRA® 2, Savant® or Universal Remote Control. Transform your living room into a home theater with the touch of a button. Close the drapes, dim the lights, start the movie, control the climate and more. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
You’re in total control from your smartphone anywhere with Honeywell TOTAL CONNECT™ Remote services
Stay in the know wherever you go with the award-winning Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services.
- Real-time alerts, video viewing and mobile remote control put peace of mind in the palm of your hand —helping you stay connected to your family and home from smartphones, tablets or PCs. Total Connect is all you need to turn your smartphone into a smart home control center!
- Arm, disarm or check the status of your security system anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- You’ll receive e-mails, text messages or video alerts of events in real-time such as a child arriving home from school, a sensor activation or an alarm event.
- Control your Z-Wave® enabled lights, locks and thermostats whether you’re at your office, shopping or traveling.
- You’ll be able to view live video on up to six cameras at a time. This is a great way to keep an eye on your kids, an elderly person, pets and your property.
- With the tap of a finger, the Total Connect Remote Services apps let you operate your security system, receive text messages and e-mail alerts. View live video and control your thermostats, lighting and locks on your iPhone®, iPad®, BlackBerry® or Android™ devices.