Questions to ask your home security company
Before you choose a home security system company it’s important to ask the following questions…
Executive Electronics is a member of the Alarm Association of Florida, the Electronic Security Association, Collier Building Industry Association and the Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce.
In 2013, Executive Electronics proudly celebrated our 30th anniversary! Since 1983, Executive Electronics has provided safety and security to thousands of families and businesses throughout Southwest Florida.
Executive Electronics is fully licensed for business; Florida State license EF 0000176.
- Background checks and security clearances for all employees
- Fully bonded
- Liability and/or Errors and Omissions Insurance
Executive Electronics installation and service technicians receive unparalleled training and support from Honeywell, the leader in residential and commercial security products. They are tested, background checked and certified by the state of Florida for burglar and fire systems. Executive Electronics is also Honeywell’s exclusive, factory-backed, professional dealer for all of Southwest Florida. Honeywell Authorized Professional dealers are the top 10% of security companies in North America.
Executive Electronics provides you with around the clock professional monitoring service from an advanced, computerized UL Listed central station facility. The facility is always ready for emergencies with full redundancy via multiple locations throughout the United States.
The central station can switch to emergency power generators within seconds. Our central station is designed with all of the safeguards and quality control to provide you and your family with safety, security and peace of mind.
All of our equipment carries a minimum warranty. Please speak with sales consultant as to what your equipment warranty guidelines are.
Executive Electronics provides a certificate of monitored system to every homeowner or business upon activation.
Executive Electronics sets all panels to a 24 hour timer test to report back to our Central Monitoring Station, so we are testing your communication link daily to the central monitoring station.
- Cellular Monitoring: A wireless system that is connected via cell signal does not rely on your telephone line or broadband internet connection, so it cannot be disabled by even a tech-savvy burglar who might cut the phone lines to your home.
- Remote Access via Apps: Access to the system and the option to arm/disarm your system from any smart phone or internet device.
- Email/Text/Phone Notifications: Your system can send an automatic email, text or even phone call if an alarm is triggered (doors open, a window is broken, power goes out, etc.) when you’re not home.
- Video Services: While you’re out, you should be able to view your camera feed from a smart phone or any web-enabled device.
Executive Electronics offers the most advanced and up to date technology available. Since 1983, the company has specialized in home security systems, business alarms, video surveillance camera systems, home automation and smart home systems, home theater, surround sound, whole-house audio/video distribution and fire detection alarm systems. All of our systems can be remotely accessed from a number of personal devices, all from the palm of your hand from anywhere in the world.